Monday, October 10, 2011

Real Vampires Don't Wear Size Six by Gerry Bartlett

Real Vampires Don't Wear Size Six (Glory St. Clair, #7)Real Vampires Don't Wear Size Six by Gerry Bartlett

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I absolutely Love Glory! I have managed to read all of the books in thisseries and I have to say they just keep getting more and more interesting! I am torn however as I am wondering if this series will start to fizzle out as the books go on. It seems as though there has to be an ending somewher..right? I am interested to see where Glory will end up..and with whom she will end up with :)

Dynamic characters and funny story lines make this series a must read!!!!!

5 STARS from me!!!!!

Happy Reading



View all my reviews




Great Read!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've had this series in my TBR forever and ever. The only thing that has stopped me from pulling the first one out is that I just don't want to start another new series until I finish some of the ones I already have going. You make me want to anyway. Great review. I love good characters.

    ReplyDelete