Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Much Ado About Kriss...

Hi All! It's my first post on this blog so I thought maybe a little background on me would be good....
 First off I have a wonderful hubby and 3 great kids...My BFF Candice thought this blog would be a good idea since between the both of us we read enough to fill a library! I am currently reading Never Again By Michele Bardsley..and let me tell you...it is freaking awesome! The characters are so dynamic...their inner thought processes seem to mimc mine and i love that about the characters in the books I read. I can imerse myself in their universe and it seems like I am right there with them! Hopefully by the end of the week I will have a complete review on this one for yall! Until then...Happy Reading!!!Cover image

No comments:

Post a Comment