Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Been A While

Hello all!

I just wanted to say that as a new blog we are just getting our bearings and figuring this all out. I know it seems like its a while between our reviews but there is a purpose behind it..I promise!


We feel that in order to give a complete, honest and satisfactory review, we will not rush..we will not half complete books, and we will not be pressured to do any of those things.


A good review is written by someone who has the knowledge they need in order to form a complete and honest opinion. If we were to rush through the books that we review would that be acceptable to those of you who come here to find things that would interest you?


I think the answer is NO..it would not be acceptable.


I want to thank all of our loyal followers who have not complained and still continue to follow us.


We <3 you all!


Stay tuned for more reviews and a giveaway closer to the Holidays!!!!!


~Reading is my Addiction~

~*~Kristina~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment