Monday, November 7, 2011

Blood and Fire

Blood and Fire (McClouds & Friends, #8)Blood and Fire by Shannon McKenna

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This is not my typical genre so i have to say I was diving in blind. The story was rather good..kept me rivited to the pages i found myself wondering if things were just a little far fetched at times. There is a lot of bcak story about each chracter in the book, and while normally I love that in a book, this time I think it went a little too long in places. Still if you like romantic suspense i have to say this is definately a book you want to check out. It was funny(although i'm not sure if it was meant to be) in places, and sad in others( the first page almost made me stop reading altogether)...



Definately check it out if you are more of a suspense romance type person!!!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment