Friday, December 16, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday







Feature and Follow Fridays is hosted by TWO amazing bloggers...

&


Todays Featured Blogs are:

&



Q: When you’ve read a book, what do you do with it? (Keep it, give it away, donate it, sell it, swap it..?)

Well, if it is an amazing book or one of my favorite authors I usually keep it! However, I have been known to loan out or give away some of my books. I am slightly attached to most of my books. I consider them part of my family (insert hysterical laughter here)….
My husband says I love my books more than him……I just pretend not to hear him…muahahahahah…..

Thanks for stopping by my Feature and Follow!  you can find me:


5 comments:

  1. My mother says that to me at times. I have recently started giving away books, because I have more books than I know what to do with. Great answer.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hoard my books and then complain that I'm running out of room but my dream is to have my own library someday, here's mine
    http://headstuckinabook.blogspot.com/2011/12/feature-and-follow-friday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha my books are a part of my family too!! I get way too attached to them! Great answer and happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha!! That's pretty funny! I love my books to and since I have no boyfriend at the moment, I can love em like crazy all I want! ;)

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm definitely attached to most of my books. I love to keep them all. I love your blog!

    My Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete